Monday, July 03, 2006


GTO thought

The first Jdorama I ever watched, watched it last September or October I think...
I watched it on the purpose of because it was an anime...
Manu (VCD King)... insisted to let me borrow his set of GTO vcds from his sister...
He said that it was great and really nice...
As an anime fan... xempre I agreed to borrow it....
And that was the start...
I didn't know that it'll change my pc life forever (as if there is a pc life?)...
Yeah...
After borrowing it...
I talked to Ruth about it.. and agreed to watch it together...
At first, we needed to forward it because there are some hentai scenes, but because it is really common nowadays (common? yeah right!), we still continued in watching it...
It was really grat and awesome...
We fell in love for Kikuchi, the smart guy, then fell in love also with GTO...
I really admire him, and I admit to take him as my favorite teacher! (Really! with Yankumi...)... All of my classmates are asking who's this? Then I'll just tell them, the greatest teacher i nthe history or something like that...
he even inspire me to become a teacher! (Really great!)
He uses unique techniques to tame students...
GTO is a must-see drama (I think, almost everyone saw it and has the same comments...) but for those who have not seen it yet... "You don't know what's your missing in life!" quoted from Young-bin in My Boyfriend is Type B... ever since I had watched it, that phrase really sticked on my mind and become my expression... (er... back to the original topic... ^-^)

I have watched its movie I think, on purpose of seeing our beloved Kikuchi... but no! GTO is the only chara who remained in the movie... *sob* ...

Aniweyz... I didn't think that it'll let me cry at the end.. but it did! Really... (I'm talking about the series... ok?!) Then at that time... it really made me more thirsty (eh? is this the right term?) for more Jdorama....

Then, I also thought that time that watching Jdoramas are really much more interesting than watching anime (don't hit me... ~.~) but then, I realized that watching Jdoramas bring me more pain when it comes to ending than anime, maybe because, I can relate (somehow?) to the Jdoramas and really find real emotions and feelings there...

Lesson learnt: Don't be narrow-minded... just because one of its kind did it or is bad... it doesn't mean that all of that kind are also bad...

I'll just add screencaps next time... and mp3 of the theme song.. poison...

rianne_pi_0717 sticked this at 9:05 PM








0 Comments:

Stick a Comment



Profile

Name:Edrianne
Nickname:Yan, Ayee, Kiomika_135, Ianne, Edz, Kog
Birthday: Nov. 13, 1990
Age:15 soon to be 16...
Gender:Female
Country:Philippines
LikeS:Anime, PBA, Kdramas, Jdramas, Jpop, Jrock, Kpop, Krock, OSTs, Kmovies, Jmovies, Fries, Chicken Burger, Vanilla(ice cream), Cookies n Cream (ice cream), Double Dutch(ice cream), Snickers(chocolate), Crunch(chocolate), friendly, nice, funny
Dislikes:Plastic, Arrogant, narrow-minded

More?

Tag Board

My Music

edrianne_0717's Profile Page

Contents

Our pics
Yamapi Avatars

My thoughts on things

Devil Beside You
Great Teacher Onizuka
Sukob

Previous Layouts

Layouts

Desktop

Free Image Hosting at 

www.ImageShack.us

Previous Desktops

Archives

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006

Add me on Friendster

Fanlistings

Shun Oguri MatsuJun Yamapi Yamapi Lee Jun-ki Lee Ji-hoon Kim Jae Won Hyun Bin WonBin Takashi Tsukamoto Kame Lee Dong Wook Kim Tae-Hee Han Chae Young Hana Yori Dango Full House My Girl Wonderful Life Nobuta wo Produce My Name is Kim Sam Soon Forbidden Love Stairway to HeavenAsou x Aya Tsukasa x Tsukushi Rui x Tsukushi Yamapi x Kame Akira, Nobuta, Shuji Akira and Shuji Shuji to Akira Yi Joon x Eun-Jae Akira Kusano Ucchi Tsukasa Domyouji Rui Hanazawa Sayuri Mia Thermopolis Girl in My Sassy Girl Color Blue Color Pink Cool Colors Color Red Il Mare Seishun Amigo Kdrama

Blog Status

[†] This blog started last June 8, 2006 and have