Wednesday, July 26, 2006


Sukob...

Sukob is a horror film which starred Kris Aquino and Claudine Barreto. It is about the sukod thing when you get married... It says that you can't get married up until the following year whenever someone from you family dies or your sibling's wedding and your wedding can't be in the same year, or else, you'll have a cursed life.

We decided to watch this film after going to FEU because of our NSTP orientation, but due to suspension of classes, the orientation was suspended and it'll be moved on August 2 ('really annoying! Instead of me resting today and watching Kyou Kara Maou! in Animax because I forgot to watch it yesterday, I went to FEU to attend this orientation thingy which was moved. I just wasted my P48 going to FEU... haaay'). Because it's still early we went to Ever, er..., actually Jollibee, because the Ever mall is not yet open... we ordered fries and ate it... After eating it, we decided to just go to SM Centerpoint which is in Sta. Mesa to watch Sukob.

We went there riding the LRT 2, we bought tickets from Recto Station to V. Mapa. It was my 2nd time riding the LRT2 (tagabundok)... because it is still early, there are only few people and many vacant seats.

We waited almost 45 mins because when we got there, the mall is not yet open, so we need to wait. ('Why are the malls here in Philippines opens so late and yet closes so early? In other countries, malls are up until 12 am, right?! Anyway... who'll shop at those times, but my point is, then, the malls should be open at least 8:30 am or 9:00 am')

After we got in, we went straight to the cinema section. The ticket-seller there is uber SUNGIT!!!! I really want to kick her, but because I act as a civilized person (^-^), I just sticked out my tongue.

I'm proud that we are the first ones to enter the Sukod cinema in SM Centerpoint... we are also the first one who bought the ticket for it... (I guess...)

Back to the Sukob movie... The plot is very interesting... I really thought that Claudine was Helen (Sandy's bestfriend)... the movie was different from others, but of course, the pamahiin or superstitions of Filipinos are again raised to be the base of this cursed lifes and happenings...

Kris' acting was really much like her acting in Feng Shui, the gentle and sweet young lady look, who speaks very kindly. For me, it is really obvious that she is acting, there is no natural... (sorry Kris' fans... (Thei?)) But her afraid looks are really superb... She is really good in doing horror movies because her terrified look really looks like natural to me.

Claudine's acting is really superb, whether she cries or afraid, it looks natural to me...

The cast were really powerhouse, from Boots Anson Roa to Maja Salvador...

The story itself is very good, and the effects are also wonderful... just thinking about the child who wears this wedding gown really sends shivers to me... Wah!! It really makes me wanna scream... stop!!! I don't want to remember that child anymore...

Anyway.. if I were to rate it, it'll be 4.5 out of 5 for really giving me goosebump. I also like the story for fooling me for a moment, when I thought that Claudine is Helen.

That's it! ^-^ ... Watch it! It's really great!!! Wish that it'll be in the interntional market... hopefully...

rianne_pi_0717 sticked this at 6:07 PM








0 Comments:

Stick a Comment



Profile

Name:Edrianne
Nickname:Yan, Ayee, Kiomika_135, Ianne, Edz, Kog
Birthday: Nov. 13, 1990
Age:15 soon to be 16...
Gender:Female
Country:Philippines
LikeS:Anime, PBA, Kdramas, Jdramas, Jpop, Jrock, Kpop, Krock, OSTs, Kmovies, Jmovies, Fries, Chicken Burger, Vanilla(ice cream), Cookies n Cream (ice cream), Double Dutch(ice cream), Snickers(chocolate), Crunch(chocolate), friendly, nice, funny
Dislikes:Plastic, Arrogant, narrow-minded

More?

Tag Board

My Music

edrianne_0717's Profile Page

Contents

Our pics
Yamapi Avatars

My thoughts on things

Devil Beside You
Great Teacher Onizuka
Sukob

Previous Layouts

Layouts

Desktop

Free Image Hosting at 

www.ImageShack.us

Previous Desktops

Archives

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006

Add me on Friendster

Fanlistings

Shun Oguri MatsuJun Yamapi Yamapi Lee Jun-ki Lee Ji-hoon Kim Jae Won Hyun Bin WonBin Takashi Tsukamoto Kame Lee Dong Wook Kim Tae-Hee Han Chae Young Hana Yori Dango Full House My Girl Wonderful Life Nobuta wo Produce My Name is Kim Sam Soon Forbidden Love Stairway to HeavenAsou x Aya Tsukasa x Tsukushi Rui x Tsukushi Yamapi x Kame Akira, Nobuta, Shuji Akira and Shuji Shuji to Akira Yi Joon x Eun-Jae Akira Kusano Ucchi Tsukasa Domyouji Rui Hanazawa Sayuri Mia Thermopolis Girl in My Sassy Girl Color Blue Color Pink Cool Colors Color Red Il Mare Seishun Amigo Kdrama

Blog Status

[†] This blog started last June 8, 2006 and have