Wednesday, July 26, 2006


More things about me

109 things you should know about me...



1.I AM: Edrianne

2.I WANT: to own National Bookstore...

3.I HAVE: my new blog...

4.I WISH: I can stop the time

5.I HATE: you? joke! hehe...

6.I MISS: my family

7.I FEAR: God

8.I HEAR: Sweet Dream of Jang Na Ra right now

9.I REGRET: something...

10.I LOVE: God, family, friends, Anime, PC

11.I AM NOT: bad...

12.I DANCE: sometimes...

13.I SING: when I feel like to...

14.I CRY: when I remember something...

15.I NEED: you? hehe...

16.I keep a blog

17.I also have a secret journal

18.I sometimes bite my fingernails

19.I believe in love

20.I don't believe that love is pain

21.I take a shower everyday

22.I have many crushes

23.I don't have any tattoos

24.I have my ears pierced

25.I don't think I am a health freak

26.I get along with my parents

27.My favorite numbers are 7, 13 and 17

28.My favorite colors are summer sky blue, steel blue, hotpink and red

29.My favorite day is Friday

30.My favorite month is March

31.My favorite song is Tooi Kono Machi De

32.My favorite food is Fries

33.My favorite drinks are water and orange juice

34.My favorite fruit is mango

35.I am listening into The Shining now

36.My dream car is the car of Jeong-woo in My Girl

37.My dad's name is Rick

38.I miss Tasty Meal the most

39.I don't have any encouter with ghosts

40.Last time I did fight was March something with my classmate

41.Our Community Service in Jala-Jala (currently listening into High of The Speaks, that's why)

42.Quote I heard last 2 minutes was "You've got to hold your head up high"

43.Last time I cried was last Saturday when I get wet because of the heavy rain

44.I last sang the song The Voice Within of christina Aguilera

45.The time I woke up was 10:00 am

46. I am most afraid of rats

47. I was born on the year of 1990

48. My zodiac sign is Scorpio

49. My school shoes' brands were Mario de Boro and Rusty Lopez

50. My section this year is A0613K

51. I will be in a new school because I am in college now

52. In school days, I always sleep at 11:00 pm

53. In school days, I always wake up at 4:45 am or 7:45 am

54. In school days, I always leave the house at 5:30 am or 8:30 am

55. I am slow when taking a bath

56. In school days, I always eat breakfast

57. I just buy food for lunch

58. I am happy that I belong to my school

59. I am always present at school

60. I don't have any experience of going to school without sleep

61. After the class dismissal, the first thing I always do is to arrange my stuff

62. I miss my class last year

63. I am busy with watching dramas lately

64. My bag have my umbrella, ballpen, notebook, comb, mp3 player, cellphone

65. I went to a mall last June 11

66. The last movie I watched was Marrying the Mafia 2

67. I like pasta

68. My 2nd favorite song was Only Human by K

69. The brand of my cellphone is Nokia

70. I find Lee Jun-ki as the hottest celebrity

71. The item I last purchased in a store was a cute clip

72. The last song I downloaded was My sister in law is 19 OST

73. I played with Barbie when I was a kid

74. I don't like eating a lot but I can't help not to eat a lot

75. I am the normal one in my group of friends... ehehhe

76. I have a digital camera

77. My eyes are color black

78. My least favorite subject is PE

79. My favorite subject is Computer

80. I want Winter than summer

81. I want Fall than Spring

82. I want Pepsi over Coke

83. The color of my cellphone is red with a blue border

84. My first pet was Rara

85. I wanna dye my hair like that of Teppei in Dragon Zakura

86. My bestfriends are Hazel, Espie, Ruth and Jannet

87. My favorite feature of the opposite sex are eyes and hair

88. My favorite item is my laptop

89. My dream last night was about my first day in school

90. I want to be in Japan in the year 2016

91. I like MYMP more than Freestyle

92. I have my new crush *blush*

93. My heart is beating, not broken

94. The last mall I went in was Sm Cubao

95. I am a crybaby

96. I am an internet addict

97. The last show I watched on Tv was Fushigi Yuugi OVA

98. I like japanese food

99. The color of my hair is black

100. My favorite flower is freesia

101. I am right-handed

102. I don't watch cartoons, I watch anime

103. My cellphone's wallpaper is Lee JunKi

104. I like to be a doctor when I was a kid

105. I cry most of the time I have problems

106. I like to laugh a lot

107. Last 1995, I was already in Prep

108. I want people with sense of humor

109. I love Anime, PBA, Kdramas, Jdramas, Kmovies, Jmovies, Jmusic, Kmusic



Surveys I answered:




Ideal Guy:


1.Dapat ba guwapo?

`` ok lng kahit nde...



2.Matalino?

`` oo... medyo...



3.Preferred Age?

`` basta ka-age q or hanggang 5 yrs older s kin..



4. Prefered Height?

`` ok lang khit magkasing height kami or higher xa sa kin, basta wag lang aq ang higher...



5. How about sense of humor?

`` Oo naman!



6. How about piercings?

`` ok lng basta sa 1 ear lang...



7. Accepts me for who I am?

`` Of course!



8. Pink hair?

`` O klng.. basta parang yung kay Teppei lang... highlight lang na pink.. wag naman lahat



9. Greeny or no?

`` NO !!



10. Thin or Fat?

`` Average..



11.Moreno or Chinito or Mestiso?

`` kahit ano



12. Long Hair or Short Hair?

`` I don't care



13. Plastic or Metal?

`` pangit ang plastic... metal n lng



14. Smells good?

`` Of course !! nmn!!



15. Smoker?

`` Big NO!



16. Drinker?

`` alcohol... nde... ; 2big... ayos...



17. Boy-next-door type?

`` sure! hehe...




18. Musically inclined?

`` hai! de! oo!



19. Plays the Piano?

`` ok lng khit nde.. pero mas ok kung parang Lee Wan sa Snow White



20. Plays the guitar?

`` ok lng...



21. Plays violin?

`` don't care



22. Sings very good?

`` ok lng...



23. vain?

`` wag naman...



24. With Glasses?

`` ok lng din.. don't care



25. With Braces?

`` don't care



26. Shy type?

`` no.. gusto q makapal muka... mahiyain na nga q.. xa din? no way!



27. from Ateneo or DLSU?

`` kahit saan, don't care sa skul



28.Sporty or Couchpotato?

`` kahit ano...



30. Singer or Dancer?

`` pedeng both? hehe...




Crush



1.] Anong ginagawa mo pag nakikita mo ang crush
mo?

== nagbblush



2.] Pinakamatagal mong crush?

== Omi Tsukiyono



3.] Kelan ka nagkaroon ng first crush?

== ewan eh



4.] Nahalikan mo na ba crush mo?

== nde eh..



5.] What is your memorable moment with your
crush?

== cno ba sa kanila? ehhehe



6.] Alam ba ng crush mo na crush mo sya?

== ewan q.. ala aqng pakels...



7.] Ilan ang nagiging crush mo sa isang taon?

== madalas, 1 lng or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5.. hehehe



8.] Ano yung una mong tinitingan pag
nagkakacrush ka?[yung totoo]

== eyes, tapos hair, tpos abilities...



9.] May crush ka ba ngayon?

== meron... cno bang wala?



10.] May mga similarities ba ang mga nagiging
crushes mo?

== OO! palagi... for ex. kaya q naging crush c 2nd crush kc kamuka ni 1st crush.. pero minsan iba-iba



11.] Close ba kayo ng crush mo?

== no, e d nangatog aq



12.] Friend mo ba sya sa Friendster?

== no, ung 1, oo



13.] May testi ba sya sayo?

== asaness...



14.] Nasaktan mo na ba physicaly or emotionaly
ang crush mo?

== no yata... hehehe... secret...



15.] Ano ang pinaka-magandang quality ng current
crush mo?

== ewan q... bgla q na lang xa nagustuhan



16.] Kung liligawan ka ng crush mo, papayag ka
ba?

== d pa.. yoko pa eh



17. Paano kung manalo ka ng trip to Boracay,
isasama mo ba ang crush mo?

== no... swerte naman nya! ^-^



18.] Isang bad quality ng ex-crush mo?

== yabang, feeling!! XP



19.] Bakit ka nag ccrush?

== ewan q



20.] Define crush.

== If it were supposed to feel good, it wouldn't be called CRUSH.



21.] Natutuwa ka ba sa song ni Mandy Moore
na "Crush"?

== d q alam un eh...



22.] Paboritong pagkain ng crush mo?

== d q alam



23.] Sa tingin mo ba, binabasa nya ngayon ang
survey mo?

== ewan q... malay mo...



24.] Namatayan ka na ba ng crush?

== grabe naman un



25.] Sigurado ka bang crush nga lang ba iyan?

== oo... nga ba?




26.] Nagka-crush ka na ba sa kaibigan mo?

== hindi ever... girls are friends q... pero malay natin? hhehhehe....



27.] Best gift na nabigay sayo ng crush mo?

== inspiration



28.] Kinantahan ka na ba ng crush mo?

== ewan q sa kanya...



29.] Nagseselos ka ba pag may ibang lumalapit sa
crush mo?

== nde nmn...



30.] Describe your crush in one word.

== cool



31.] Paano kung magkacrush din sayo yung crush
mo, ano gagawin mo?

== saya nun... ala aqng gagawin



32.] Naaalala mo ba sya ngayon?

== nde naman



33.] Tinext ka ba nya ngayon?

== nde... d q nga laam cel nya eh



34.] May bagay bang nakakapag-paalala sya sayo?

== oo..



35.] Memorize mo ba telephone number nya?

== nde eh...



36.] Nag-away na ba kayo ng crush mo?

== ewan q



37.] Dinededma ka lang ba ng crush mo?

== try nya lang



38.] May gusto ba sya sa iba?

== malamang...



39.] Gusto mo bang dalawin ka ng crush mo pag
pumanaw na sya?

== hindi!!! yikes!!



30.] Message mo sa crush mo?

== Hello...

rianne_pi_0717 sticked this at 2:53 PM








0 Comments:

Stick a Comment



Profile

Name:Edrianne
Nickname:Yan, Ayee, Kiomika_135, Ianne, Edz, Kog
Birthday: Nov. 13, 1990
Age:15 soon to be 16...
Gender:Female
Country:Philippines
LikeS:Anime, PBA, Kdramas, Jdramas, Jpop, Jrock, Kpop, Krock, OSTs, Kmovies, Jmovies, Fries, Chicken Burger, Vanilla(ice cream), Cookies n Cream (ice cream), Double Dutch(ice cream), Snickers(chocolate), Crunch(chocolate), friendly, nice, funny
Dislikes:Plastic, Arrogant, narrow-minded

More?

Tag Board

My Music

edrianne_0717's Profile Page

Contents

Our pics
Yamapi Avatars

My thoughts on things

Devil Beside You
Great Teacher Onizuka
Sukob

Previous Layouts

Layouts

Desktop

Free Image Hosting at 

www.ImageShack.us

Previous Desktops

Archives

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006

Add me on Friendster

Fanlistings

Shun Oguri MatsuJun Yamapi Yamapi Lee Jun-ki Lee Ji-hoon Kim Jae Won Hyun Bin WonBin Takashi Tsukamoto Kame Lee Dong Wook Kim Tae-Hee Han Chae Young Hana Yori Dango Full House My Girl Wonderful Life Nobuta wo Produce My Name is Kim Sam Soon Forbidden Love Stairway to HeavenAsou x Aya Tsukasa x Tsukushi Rui x Tsukushi Yamapi x Kame Akira, Nobuta, Shuji Akira and Shuji Shuji to Akira Yi Joon x Eun-Jae Akira Kusano Ucchi Tsukasa Domyouji Rui Hanazawa Sayuri Mia Thermopolis Girl in My Sassy Girl Color Blue Color Pink Cool Colors Color Red Il Mare Seishun Amigo Kdrama

Blog Status

[†] This blog started last June 8, 2006 and have