Saturday, August 05, 2006


What a busy week...

The busyness (what a word?) started last Sunday... After the youth convergence, me and Ruth went to Megamall.. yeah... just to eat takoyaki... yeah right... then, we went to the arcade... we played time crisis II... the shooting game... then, a motorcycle race and a car race.. it was really fun, eventhough we had only 3 coins to spend. The time crisis was really fun! I shrieked (hehe...) everytime someone shoots me... then... at the car race.. it was really hard but fun too... sadly, we didn't finish the race bcoz we run out of time.. then at the motorcycle game... it was only in the last 30 seconds that i realized that i need to hold on to the (wachucall that?) to get the motorcycle started... haay... i need more practice... just thinking of another round of action-packed-fun-filled plaing i nthe arcade excites me...

Monday, i think, i was still affected by the "Sukob" movie we watched last wednesday... when this classmate of mine, whispered something to me... I shrieked!!! and really moved backward... It seems like, my heart skipped a bit!!! I was really shocked when he whispered to me... after that, thinking of it just makes me embarrass...! ('Who'll not gonna be shock, when you don't expect someone to whisper to you, then, suddenly... you heard a voice near your ear!!!') Then, at english class... I think, our English teacher is improving... she doesn't seem to be scary now than before... Then at Filipino class, I felt relief but at the same time sad, when my teacher forgot that I should be the reporter of a certain topic... what a shame!

Wednesday, again... I saw our crush (I think, he is studying near quiapo... because, when we got to ride the same FX as he was riding, he said to the driver that he'll gonna got off at quiapo... )... kyaaa~~~~

rianne_pi_0717 sticked this at 12:13 PM








0 Comments:

Stick a Comment



Profile

Name:Edrianne
Nickname:Yan, Ayee, Kiomika_135, Ianne, Edz, Kog
Birthday: Nov. 13, 1990
Age:15 soon to be 16...
Gender:Female
Country:Philippines
LikeS:Anime, PBA, Kdramas, Jdramas, Jpop, Jrock, Kpop, Krock, OSTs, Kmovies, Jmovies, Fries, Chicken Burger, Vanilla(ice cream), Cookies n Cream (ice cream), Double Dutch(ice cream), Snickers(chocolate), Crunch(chocolate), friendly, nice, funny
Dislikes:Plastic, Arrogant, narrow-minded

More?

Tag Board

My Music

edrianne_0717's Profile Page

Contents

Our pics
Yamapi Avatars

My thoughts on things

Devil Beside You
Great Teacher Onizuka
Sukob

Previous Layouts

Layouts

Desktop

Free Image Hosting at 

www.ImageShack.us

Previous Desktops

Archives

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006

Add me on Friendster

Fanlistings

Shun Oguri MatsuJun Yamapi Yamapi Lee Jun-ki Lee Ji-hoon Kim Jae Won Hyun Bin WonBin Takashi Tsukamoto Kame Lee Dong Wook Kim Tae-Hee Han Chae Young Hana Yori Dango Full House My Girl Wonderful Life Nobuta wo Produce My Name is Kim Sam Soon Forbidden Love Stairway to HeavenAsou x Aya Tsukasa x Tsukushi Rui x Tsukushi Yamapi x Kame Akira, Nobuta, Shuji Akira and Shuji Shuji to Akira Yi Joon x Eun-Jae Akira Kusano Ucchi Tsukasa Domyouji Rui Hanazawa Sayuri Mia Thermopolis Girl in My Sassy Girl Color Blue Color Pink Cool Colors Color Red Il Mare Seishun Amigo Kdrama

Blog Status

[†] This blog started last June 8, 2006 and have